*****Staycation Holidays are not taking any bookings prior to late June / July – as and when government restrictions on movement and social distancing are relaxed we will update our customers on availability of properties – please stay home and stay safe everyone ******
Ideal for families and groups of friends this stunning four bedroom property sleeps up to 16 guests to book call staycation holidays on 01275 217575.
- Four bedrooms: Two bedrooms with four single zip and link beds which can be converted to superkings on request; one bedroom with four single zip and link beds which can be converted superkings on request, plus 3′ bunk beds. One bedroom with two single zip and link beds which can be converted to a superking on request
- Two bathrooms, one shower room (two of which are en suite)
- Two spacious living areas
- Suitable for children and baby (cot and highchair available)
- Up to three well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge*)
- Large games room with 8′ pool table
- Terrace with outdoor furniture & large gas barbecue
- Heated outdoor hot tub
- Set in two acres of enclosed landscaped grounds with lake views
- Catering can be arranged through Moondance on 01275 331173 or Chew Kitchen on 01275 332933
- Welcome hamper including four bottles of Prosecco
- Linen and toiletries
- Secure parking for six+ cars
- An ideal base for families and groups of friends at any time of the year.
- Designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind, its fluid design and spacious proportions create a comfortable home-from-home.
- Games room with full size pool table.
- Cosy bedrooms with full-length windows, offering unbroken countryside and lake views.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub heated the whole year round.
- Surrounded by green space and enjoying two acres of private landscaped gardens.
- The ideal setting for short breaks at any time of the year, with a minimum stay of two nights.
- There are plenty of pubs and restaurants nearby including The Blue Bowl in West Harptree, and a Michelin starred gastropub, The Pony and Trap within a 10 minute drive.
- Within easy reach of the culture-rich cities of Bath and Bristol, the picturesque scenery of Cheddar caves and gorge and Wells, the smallest city in England as well as pretty unspoilt villages.
- There are a great range of walks up into the Mendips and beyond where guests can enjoy the array of wildlife that freely roam over this breathtaking landscape.
For more details follow this link