The Chapel has been exquisitely converted into a stylish, comfortable, five-star holiday destination with a unique character. Furnished in a contemporary style with a mix of deep Victorian colours and accented with copper and brass fittings throughout, it still maintains original features such as the organ and the pulpit.
As you walk through the front door into the main hall, the huge candelabra is a show stopper, as is the enormous L-shaped sofa and glass and steel gallery.
The light, spacious and airy kitchen is very much a family room with a large marble finished central island and rustic, pine dining table, deep raven dark walls and units kitted out to the highest standard with all the mod cons. Upstairs is equally sumptuous with two good-sized double bedrooms, with tall windows overlooking fields of buttercups and decorated in rich colours to compliment the history of the building. The bathroom has a deep copper roll top bath and there’s a large copper rain shower, with Victorian green metro tiles.
An ideal retreat for music lovers, complete with a baby grand piano and Sonos sound system, make The Chapel a very unique and sophisticated holiday destination for grown-ups looking to get away from it all.
- Sleeps 4 (+2)
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Bathroom with free standing bath, rain shower, toilet and basin, underfloor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with range oven and large island
- Utility room with washing machine, drier, iron and ironing board
- Living room with organ and pulpit, baby grand piano, gallery, 52” flat screen TV, large L shaped sofa seating 8
- Sonos sound system
- Public parking on the road outside the property
- 2 zed beds which can be put up on the gallery for extra guests at a £50 surcharge per person
Sleeps 6 + 2
2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 1 sofa bed
Bathroom with free standing bath, shower, basin & toilet
Fully equipped kitchen with range oven. Double aspect with view over the village pond and down through the village
Open plan living room diner with log burner, huge comfy sofa with foot rests, TV, Marshall amp music system, dining area seating 6
Downstairs utility room with shower, loo, washer/dryer